Monday, August 08, 2005

5,000 hits later

I'm heading towards my 5,000th blog visitor. I'd like to be able to offer a prize for the lucky person, but it's not going to happen.

Yesterday I took the new toy to Mum's and showed her some of the pictures I took on last year's trip. Then back home where I finished off dinner for P&B name for beef casserole followed by yet another tarte tatin. Will finish off the leftovers with Tat tonight before heading off to rehearsal. As there wasn't much on the teev we watched Dr D's Broadway musical DVD which had a rather entertaining performance of Life upon the wicked stage (from Showboat) done à la Cabaret. And of course, the wonderful Elaine Stritch singing The ladies who lunch.

Have managed to score another Gombert gig - this time at the NGV; rehearsals next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home